Thank you to the warm and wonderful wounded healer at http://www.thewoundedhealerblog.wordpress.com for nominating me for The Liebster Award for new bloggers, last week!
This has been quite an adventure for me so far. I’m just so happy to share my poems and glad
to get such positive feedback. The support and encouragement I’ve received from such gifted,
talented and warm hearted people is priceless! I am also hugely appreciative to every one of you who have liked, or
are following my soulful blogging adventure!)…
11 Facts About Me
- I’m a pisces fish who loves to dive deep in the spiritual sea of “inner” life, in search of buried treasure.
- I’m really not technologically savvy, in the least! But hey, I’m here! That’s something.
- I believe everything’s a gift.
- I am also quite human, so I often need to journal my thoughts, or write poems often, to see life’s gifts more clearly!
- I’m a hopeless romantic, which only enhances my personal relationship with God.
- I don’t let go of anything easily, which also enhances my personal relationship with God.
- I really need God! Oh, did I say that already?
- I love kids.
- I’m a homebody at heart. Nothing is better than warm blankets, cozy fires, romantic movies, a good friend, a warm cup of tea, and a good heart to heart.
- Ok, I’m a nerd, if you haven’t already guessed, and I’m proud of it!
- Sharing my poems is like opening the door to my heart. And I love to have you, dear reader come for a visit!
Questions to Answer-
Q1- What’s the one thing you always wanted to be?
Q2-Which celebrity would you want to meet in real life?
Leonardo DeCaprio, since Titanic is my all time, favorite movie!
Q3- What does wealth mean to you?
Q4-What 5 books would you read over and over again?
“Women Who Run with Wolves” by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D.
“You Can Heal Yourself” by Louise L Hay
“The Bible,” especially the Psalms.
“The Taoh of Pooh’” by Benjamin Hoff
“God Calling” by A.J. Russell
Q5-What’s your wildest dream ever?
I like this question because it really gets me thinking! But, I prefer to keep my wildest dreams personal, like birthday wishes!
Q6- When visiting a new country what would be the first thing to interest you?
The people and their culture.
Q7- Name 5 things you love.
- My family
- Music of all kinds!
- The beach
- Journal writing and poetry
Q8-What do you think is the most precious thing?
My son’s smile.
Q9-If you had the power to change only one thing, what would it be?
That all kids feel happy, lovable and loved.
Q10- What scares you the most?
Dying with my song still in me, but wordpress in helping me change that!
Q11-If you were asked to spread your message to the world, what would that be?
There is always hope for healing, if you just open your heart, a bit, and let God in.
Here are the 11 Questions for Those People I Nominate-
- 1) Who’s your greatest role model for life?
- 2) What makes them so?
- 3)Who is your biggest creative inspiration?
- 4) When did you first begin writing?
- 5) If you could go back in a time machine for one day, what age would you choose to be and why?
- 6) If you could go back to any place or time period in history, when and where would that be?
- 7) What’s the most important message you would wish to impart to a child, or your child?
- 8) What 3 Authors would you love to have a dinner party with?
- 9)Who’s concert would you love front row tickets to see?
- 10)What message would you like to impart to the world, in one sentence.
These are the rules for the Liebster Award, if you don’t know:
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you, and
- Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
One thought on “The Liebster Award!”
I so loved your answers!
LikeLiked by 2 people
Comments are closed.